April 2, 2014

Roar to Live


 King of the jungle
Leader of breads
He wishes everyone 
To stay with sprites
shows the world 
pride of love
He loves the matesCuddle his dear
Plays ruff 
with his cub
to bring him brave
as he has done by his fathers
They follow their way
May not change in any days
but humans live animal life
with no spirit
Live a life againt our parants say
No one is pure 
for he lives a with his own ways
Life is what we give
for it comebacks vine

@ dVerse, Maria has us writing to animals and their symbolism.. i choose the Lion. I some how like them as they roar the fear out. I feel they are always alert and will love to take care. They have their own principle to live a honor life. Here i have given the symbol of India which is a four lion he standing guard.


7 comments :

  1. And a great symbol it is too - not just one lion, but four - you should be well taken care of! Thank you for participating in this prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think there is much we could learn from animals...esp those that mate for life and take care of their packs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lions are truly impressive animals... I like it that it's really the matriarchs that rule the packs.. the males are just being fed and mate... hmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful creatures. I remember when I was a child and we visited a zoo I always wanted to see the lion first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. life is what we give... lions are def. majestic creatures.... and some animals care so well for their families

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lions are beautiful and majestic animals! They seem to do everything with dignity, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful capture here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews