October 24, 2013

Treats.......

Wonderful place
with aroma to take away
Walls with mirrors embedded
Lively display

Charming set display
with cling of glass
over the top
to a colorful display

Paneers and papads*
with onion and tomato
 in the drum of coal
toasted  & twister into be little smooky

Mouth watering
when u see the crowed eat
a place i love for my favorite treat.

*Paneer TIKKA is one of my favorite eat...... i just comes from the griller ...l.........
   Papads is a round think that is toasted and crispy state............


Poets United and Poetry Jam

9 comments :

  1. Hmmm! yummy! paneer tikka is my fav too!! esp i loved the ones served in Dhaba Express :) thank you for evoking sweet memories too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can taste the colors of this, the words come alive. Very nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I really like the entire piece... it flows nicely, tells a true tale and comes to a comfortable end... I LOVE the third stanza. Your descriptors and sparse language are real pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me hungry to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paneers and papads*
    with onion and tomato
    in the drum of coal

    yummmmmmmy. I am hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm....paneer-tikkas make me hungry now...:) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews