September 11, 2013

Heart

Place I love
Is the place I like to lace
Your comforting heart
Is where I am placed

Place I love
Is the beauty of man
Your lovely words
Is where my heart is chased

Place I love
Is also Gods resting place
Your lovely love
Is where you place me a pace

Place I love
Is where I am safe
Your mind is all inside
is where we are happy to stay

 the place i love is a heart.... I like to make a impression on people and win people.......... Human heart is the most beautiful place and I like to be in as many people mind as I can..... Thank u all.... Your have made me a place and Kim you are the person who inspired me the most and I wouldn't miss a Wednesday prompt for it makes me write more....Love You all and thank you all for giving me a space in this group............

Poets United - Place you Love..

11 comments :

  1. This is a very nice take on the prompt,very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the repetition and the pace here, like a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so heartwarming to hear your happiness at finding Verse First, kiddo. I remember when I first found Poets United. OMG. It DOES inspire and motivate and encourage us to keep writing. Loved your poem.....a heart is a wonderful place in which to find a home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Sherry...... You were wonderful....... And thanks for calling me Kiddo i am actually 30yrs old.... Half ur age I guess.... Anyway...its been long some one called me like that..... You have made my day .............

      Delete
  4. you have made the best place your home........ great take on the prompt..

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gentle and expressive poem. Written superbly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poets United is a nice place to spread your wings isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "place" I like how you use it here (but I do have a hard time reading yor white words on the background you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The heart really is a glorious place and the rooms can be warmed and opened to others
    beautiful words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely lovely idea and lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews