August 8, 2013

Life Stay

Slicing and Dicing
with your ugly words
I dont want hear anymore
You have separated your life
Well I dont deserve that
Dont just stand there
You Cant control my living here

I am a pretty girl
My thoughts are different from yours
I want a pretty life
Not you sectioning it for me
I want to move on
Well you can stay as long as you want

Your  here to stay
I dont care what you say 
Dont see me like your meat
To cut me into pieces 
dice it in oven
Dont even Think about it

Job is my pride
I live my own living 
Your are here with me 
For pleasure and treat
Dont think you can make me sit
And serve you like a Indian wife
Its diffcult to explain right
For I am free bird



To fly my hights








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews