August 3, 2013

Labour Pain

When my son was born 5 years a go.... It was the most heart breaking day of my life.... he is a survivor.... He live making my life more joy..... I would do anything .......... Seeing him fight every day till now is a pain.... But We are so happy to have a gift God gave us......... A love young smart chap..............


Pain in  back
Killing like stages of knife
Day one it was mild...
Walked here walked there
No one could answer what it was like
Saw some stains 
But didn't know 
It was pre-break up
Doctors didn't find
Its was labour pain
Day two continued
Baby move was still 
Didn't Know he was struggling inside
Due date a month ahead
Mom says its fine 
Pregnancy is like that
No one could say 
he is premature pain
Long Day's Journey Into Night
I scream in pain
Said mom....
I am bleeding 
She got scared.....
One in the night
Doctor arrive
Finally saying
It was time
But cant say who will be alive 
My baby came
With only 34 weeks growth
But I had completed 36 weeks
I was in pain
My Baby rushed  
In vain
Left alone
In the empty labour room
Only nurse to attend
Didnt know what to do
Praying God in my heart.....
I lay in the bed
with no one to answer my call......

1 comment :

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews