July 3, 2013

Son's Birth

In the delight and smiles, 
Even in pains,I feel happy.
As I give birth to a life.
I glow in joy of mother hood.
Shirked eyes, Soft pale sin,
In my hands, Carrying with care,
I see my drea
m,
My blood my soul
My son born, 
To give me back my life
As he cry, I carry him near
To feed him.
His first sip from my skin.
I wonder looking at him.
Who thought my baby to suck the milk
Who give him that energy to bite me, toothless.
Holding my chain in his hand
He sips slowly. He falls back to take breath.
I laugh at his act. 

Holding me in my shoulders.
My man sitting beside me.
Enjoying moment.

Poetry United - Appetite and Poetry Jam

13 comments :

  1. This is beautifully touching, Lasha. I can visualize the moment and your joy in your sweet little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet love you express for your son!! Enjoy all your special moments with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So personal, intimate .... lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bite so soon... a hungry baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So heart felt and warm with love..beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a Mom, it was easy to relate to this, Lasha. Very well done !! Lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...a special feeling of joy from a very special moment... ineffable, precious, no words are worthy enough to describe the emotions that wrapped your very existence before this wonderful li'l being in your arms... a lovely offering... thank you for sharing... smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a special moment! And you have captured the emotions and thoughts and wonder and joy in your poem!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes a lovely moment. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nothing in the world as soothing as nursing... happy baby

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an incredibly tender moment. Beautiful, Lasha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very intimate moment - love the chain in her hands.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first, truest appetite - for life and love. Sustenance in every sense. Beautifully said!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews