July 8, 2013

Way in storm


Lighting Lighting the path
From the stormy dark
Sounds of Thunder
Shaking little heart
Hugging mom tightly
She says "I am scared"
Around her neck with the little hands
Mom smiles back
Don't worry you are safe in our hands
Not sure of the plans
She comforts her
Wondering and gazing at each other
Mom and dad are not sure
For Storm getting heavier.

Cant back up
They have driven too far
Arrived near No man land
No shelter to stop 
No place to hide at all
Thunder sticking
Rain Pouring
Wiper swishing
Girl Crying
Mom worrying
Dad scarily driving
Finding their way through the storm.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews