July 17, 2013

Life Cycle..............

Was born in this world
Like a chubby little girl
Mother cherished
Father Adored
Born as Charm in the Family                    (5)     
Grow up to be a toddler
Can’t remember at all
How it was to be alone 
Just with toys                                              
Little sister came into life                         (10)      
Didn't know she was a baby
Until she was born
Never had that time to play along                                 
We had no match of mind
She used to get on me                             (15)
I used to get scared
For the silly little pranks
Now it’s funny to remember it all        
I wonder in my leisure                             
How did mom bring us?                          (20)
From all those trouble time
From all those ups and downs
Dad was in Business
Mom was the homemaker
Bring us alone                                          (25)
Keeping our sprits above
Become a teenager
World was totally wrong
Didn’t enjoy a mint of it
For it was a struggle of thoughts           (30)
Mom said something’s                                    
Which was unacceptable by me?
Dad with no words at all      
Left with Choice of my own
Thinking they were rights                        (35)
But then it took so long
for it to become wrong                                  
Friends where all the Joy
But didn't realize 
They will be gone                                     (40)
When it was time to hold on
In the times of Storm                  
Was a lonely life
Until when I got married
Wish that everything was fine                 (45)
With my son born
I cherish him                                         
My hubby adored
Puny little premature boy
It was a struggle                                       (50)
For us to bring him up
In the world of troubles                         
Lots of fights
Lots of misunderstanding
It was a tough time going through         (55)
Mom and dad supported
From every angle they could
For I accept now

What she said was all true……

1 comment :

  1. Growing up is not easy.. and I certainly agree that being a teenager was the worst time so far.. seems you have a good life now... BTW there was an error with your link that I corrected.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews