June 12, 2013

Night Alone

Tonight is a lovely night
I await
For your bright lighting smile

Its been long
Since we got along
for a stay alone

I wonder in dark
To see your spark
Among the stars

Awaiting sleeplessly
I wonder now will you be here
For Time is moving fast

Night is almost gone
For the rays of Dawn
My tears run Down

You didn't come
Wondered what went wrong
Memory flow blocked

Worrying now
I Sleep Crouched 

Dreams lost in the winds
 Hope of love shattered

As the Sun raises
My sunshine lost

6 comments :

  1. Very beautiful poem ... I've been there waiting for that special person to return ... you really capture the feeling here. Nice twist at the end as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the poem. tender feelings nicely put up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sad when one experiences disappointment like this. Well expressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Painful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews