June 26, 2013

Milk Shake

Ice -cream without milk
Is not my Favorite
Like a milk shake in my own Blender
With Chocolate flavor
One scope
One glass of milk
Blend and Blend 
A smoothie out of the Blender
With all Dry Nuts
On top and mix till the Bottom 
Yammy.......... 
It Goes in one Gulp....
All the Nuts sediment
Put my Finger
Inside the Tall tumbler
I like  the nuts 
with the spongy cream 
Woow... My mouth waters
Click in my tongue
I enjoy till the end

Nice prompt of the week.... I should go get my Shake now...................
For Poetry Jam


14 comments :

  1. Love "Click in my tongue." This really has me craving a milk shake, something I haven't had in waaaayyyy too long! Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too Havent had it for long.... Think of it has made me want ...........

      Delete
  2. ha. i like milkshakes as well...mmm...make mine fruit, a berry one in the blender....mmm....i might have to go get my shake as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! This made my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put my finger inside the tall tumbler - excellent that sums it all up, that moment of delight. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy- going to the kitchen now! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I make blender shakes every morning ... thoroughly enjoyed your poem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It Goes in one Gulp....
    I have seen the milkshake stick and the glass tipped higher then....all at once the total thing comes out with a plop....That can make a mess in a new car

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes.... its only to enjoy at home not in ur car........ u need a straw for it.... to sip it up in one Gulp..........

      Delete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews