May 6, 2013

Scary Night

I see the Sun Go down........
With tiers of scar Coming around......
The roads are calm
As its winter fall
Left alone in the lonely walk...

Sounds of night birds
Make me skip a beat........
Dog barks... Makes me still.........
Wondering which way out.......
Thinking of my love I stand alone.......

Cant remember! cant see!
O! God stay with me.....
I Clung on to my court......
Run as fast as i could.......
With nothing else to know......

Saw a tall man... shoveling snow....
A sing of relief  fall on to my knees
God stayed with me............
Tier of Scar changed to tier of joy
O! Man please take me home.......





Poetry Pantry

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews