May 13, 2013

For my Son

My son came to me......
We had all the troubles we could meet.......
We were separated........ the day he was born
He went to Neo-natal.
I say a glims of his eyes...
Hard a feeble voice......
He was taken away then.......
My mom was with him
I didnt know what was happening
My little sister by my side...
we were clueless all night.....
days passed...... on the 5th day..
I was there ........
Very scared to even touch him
he was all warped in medical tubes.....
Such small hands was poked with needs
That was the most horrifying day of my life....
We have come a long way........
I proud to be the mother........
For I have a son who lives for me..........

This is for my Son who is the world for me..... and his photo when he was a month old 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews