April 18, 2013

Love and be loved..................

I wake up to the sound of the birds.
With no worries....
I see the crow calling.....
For his mate to share their living..........

I wake up every morning
To see the bright sun
The Love of  my life
The Joy of my dream

I wake up to with my inner voice.
Saying your are late to awake
You have worldly duty
Wake up with a smile for the new day

I wake up to and see
My son smiling in the sleep
My Love growing in the deep dreams
How wonderful life is..... For me to have these........

Life is  so wonderful
Love is a Gods gift of life
So why People hate people 
For life is for Love and Be love............

3 comments :

  1. So many wonderful lines in your poem - my love growing in the deep dreams, and your last line, For life is for love and be love - two of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crows even though the eat all my blueberries before I can pick them. I love the sun. Even on the cloudy day I know it's there. I don't even own an alarm clock. My inner voice awakens me every morning. Now I arise earlier than I did when I depended on the alarm. This poem is simply about happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the happiness of waking up to loved ones........a lovely poem of gratitude.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Visiting me.... I am very Honored by your presence.... Sorry If I haven't replied to you.... Will surely visit your page and share my Thoughts.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY PALS............... ;)

My Blog List

Total Pageviews